I decided since i’ve had the laptop for almost a week and it hasn’t crashed, that I should start re-adding all my stuff and catching up on Blogs.
There has been a few emails in my inbox requesting that we bring back Stuff Portrait Friday. I’m not ready to commit to it, but it’s not out of the question. Give me time.
I will try to participate in some of the day-themes out there though. I can’t promise that I will be able to do it all the time, but when I can I will promote the hell out of your blog.
This week I decided to do Fond of Snape’s ‘Fill In Friday‘.
1. I’m looking forward to Having Coffee with Rob next week.
2. I don’t handle teenaged girls bickering and getting snotty with each other very well.
3. French Fries is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight dictates how my mood is going to be.
5. Destination Weddings here I come!
6. I will probably never have a tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking pictures of the girls breaking boards in Karate, tomorrow my plans include HOPEFULLY going to the Preston Castle and Sunday, I want to get a professional massage, but that won’t happen!
I am working on a few different posts. One is about Absent Fathers. If you have any insite on that subject, please email me. Another is a post about Hope’opotomus (story to come later)
Have a fantabulous weekend.