This was the second year in a row I was sick for new years. I was ‘recovering’ from Christmas and the other crap that made me sick this week.
Things that DIDN’T happen this new years celebration.
1. I didn’t drink so much that I pass out before midnight.
2. Justin and Rachel didn’t have a drinking game that was based soley on who took a drink of soda or went to the bathroom thus ending in SOMEONE throwing up Kettle One and passing out on the bathroom floor.
3. I didn’t get to see ‘Cita. It was the first time in years we weren’t together.
4. I wasn’t kissed at midnight. It’s a stupid tradition anyway.
5. I didn’t make some stupid resolution I am going to break.
As for the other shit. Yeah, I took care of it. I gave myself 6 months to be where I want to be. If I am not there at least I will be strong enough make a change.
The ‘strong enough’ part is what I have to work on. It’s so much easier to just stay where I am than to make that change.
Welcome to day one.